Saturday 6 August 2011

love story part 1


“Hey, tomorrow’s your wedding day.” kurt said.
“I know. I can’t believe it.” ellie replied.
“Yeah, me neither. Just yesterday, I knoe u and you’re getting married tomorrow.” He sighed.
“By the way, thanks coz being my friend.” ellie sighed.
“Kurt, don’t take me wrong. Do u really love ur gf?”
Kurt laughed and shook his head.
“why did u ask. ?. i dont know but i did have a girlfriend dat i really love”
ellie failed to notice that Kurt used ‘did have’ instead of ‘have’.
“Yeah, . When are you planning on marrying her?” ellie asked.
“Never. i will broke up with her .”
“What? Why?”
“I don’t love her anymore.”
“Ouch. I hope that won’t happen to me tomorrow.” ellie said.
“It won’t. Steve will be stupid if he leaves and hurt  you.”
ellie laughed and kissed her best friend .
“Good night, Kurt. See you tomorrow.”
She went out of the shop and back to her condo.
Kristine came out from the back room.
“When are you going to tell her that you love her?” She asked.
“Never. I’m going to lose her.”
“But she deserves to know what you feel for her, right?”
“Yeah, but…”
“If you don’t tell her, you’ll be more stupid than Steve if he hurt her.”
“You overheard?” Kurt asked.
“Of course. Besides, I’m getting bored of posing as your employee. For once, treat me like your sister.”
“You are my sister. You just don’t seem to act like one.” Kurt said.
“Whatever.”
Kristine left him and went out of the shop. Kurt took one last look at the shop and went out with his tuxedo.

- The Wedding Day -

“ellie, please calm down. He does not mean to hurt u.” Kristine said.
“But he should not do this to me, he should trust me not to judge me!” ellie said, walking everywhere.
“ellie,” Kristine held her by the shoulders.
 Get a grip!”
“I want to see Kurt.” She said.

to be continue ......................................


No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us