Friday 23 March 2012


Sometime words aren’t enough to express my feelings
My lips may not speak but my eyes shows all the meanings?
Don’t you see that?
Sometime all I need is silent tears to shed
When I have heard enough and there is nothing left to be said
Sometime all I need is a true friend
Who lift and cheer me up and be with me till the end
Sometime all I need is support when I’m down
Without I’m telling that I’m down.
Sometime i run after dreams that will never be true
When I realize that, my heart turns blue
Sometime I give up very soon
Carried away by the fake promises of the silver moon
Sometime I’m left with unanswered questions
Sometimes I learn from the mistakes of my past
And try to correct and rectify them fast
Sometimes words aren’t to express my feelings
My lips may not speak but my eyes shows all the meaning.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us