Sunday 1 April 2012

April :)


Just a blink of eyes, we are now in the beginning of April. Happy April everyone :) .. i pray that this month will be a better month for me and also for all people around the world. Hope that Allah will bring more joy and happiness in my life. InsyaAllah.. Like everyone, i also have my own wish for this month. Wishes.. i mean. It's been a very hard journey for me start this year. Deep inside my heart , i really hope that that thing will never happen again between me and her and other people. I also hope that all my wishes will come true. Amin.. Yet i believe that everything happens for a reason. Keep remaining myself that Allah is the best planner and his plans are always the best. InsyaAllah. Sometimes, not everything can be described by words. and sometimes not words can describe the situation. so i choose to remain with prayer and InsyaAllah everything will be easy for me ..Just keep doing good to everyone and InsyaAllah good things will come to me. Good night everyone :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us