Saturday 7 April 2012

HARDSHIP


After having true experiences in life, I just would like to say that, whenever we feel alone, remember there is someone who will not leave us even after doing many sins, he still give us chance ro repent..So when we are facing hardship.. With patience seek Allah forgiveness help. That’s also reminder for me. Because in Al-Quran Allah S.W.T said ; Bismillahirahmanirahim

“You face hardship because of your own sins” (I forget the actual verse, I’m sorry. If anyone know please do comment this post, okay? )

So the hardship in this life is a kind of warning to us who believe, so that they seek Allah forgiveness and mercy. Indeed nothing is more important than his forgiveness and mercy. A person can never thank Allah what he have given us, our good deeds will not save us, its only Allah forgiveness and mercy is important to gain salvation.. Even for prophets too.. Remember.. 
HE WHO HAD NO ONE HAS ALLAH.

·        I’m sorry if what I said in this blog not so good or wrong but all the good thing are from Allah S.W.T but the bad things come from me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us