Monday 4 July 2011

FUN.. MEMORABLE..HAPPINESS

FUN..MEMORABLE.. HAPPINESS
Three words that describe what happen to me after i've done my thesis..=)
actually this story have happen about 4 month ago but i don't have tyme 2 story but now i'll share diz 2 story 4 my beloved blog.. 
it was fun and enjoyable day for me..
i'll remember that moment..
well.. actually d reason why we went out is to watch a movie at setiawan but the ticket was sold out.
so disappointed actually .. so we change d programmed..
we went 2 mcd for dinner..not dinner actually.. its supper coz already 11pm.. dats why i'm fat rite now! =(
for my opinion, it should be normal and illegal for anyone who become as student especially when they become as NR (non resident) it might be worthwhile to go outside and have an overnight with your friends until morning. right?? including me.. but i have do not always done that k.. only a few tymes.
then we decided 2 went 2 lumut..   
so the adventure began and we had fun..
so i would like 2 share some of picture of us.. =)







mEmOrY Is ThE DiAry ThAt wE ALL cArRy aBoUt Us

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us