Sunday 5 February 2012

Jealousy??



Jealousy?? Hurmm.. What is the cure for jealousy? The familiar ugly feeling, unpleasant reaction when someone gets and be with what you always wanted. You know it’s wrong to feel that way, but how can you control what you feel?

You can control your actions. You can control your behavior. You can control your words. To some extent you can control your thoughts. But how can you control your feelings?

I don’t express my jealousy in anyway. I don’t react or take decisions or make plans based on jealousy. So in a way I have conquered jealousy. But I feel my victory is incomplete. I don’t even want the feeling of jealousy to exist in my heart. I don’t ever want to feel jealous.

Is it even humanly possible to conquer jealousy completely?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us