Sunday 5 February 2012

stay strong



I can dream anything, but it is perseverance and desire that attains goals.

I am willing to go the distance emotionally, spiritually and physically to become not good, but great.

It is easy to wake up and go through the motions of the day unenthusiastic .

It is difficult to wake up and decide today i will be different because everything is different now

Different from yesterday and maybe will be better for tomorrow

I will push the limits of my mind and my body to achieve strength that i never had before

I will try to believe to my self to make change and accept the changes in my life

I will not succumb to others doubts or to my own

I will make my daily goals and not only to reach them but i will exceed them

I will not be weak for all this things

I will embrace challenge, welcome obstacles.

I will be all i have dreamed.

I will stay strong!! InsyaAllah :)



No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us