Tuesday 7 February 2012

should i???


Arghh .. its hurt.. Should i give up or should i stay strong?  Sometimes, my heart knows things that my mind can’t explain.! I don't what should i do. Maybe i should give up! But sometime when i look in the mirror, i see a girl who's been through so much and yet , still finds a way to smile  at the past. She still loves with all her heart, or what's left of it and when you see her walking in the hallway, i can guarantee you she'll have her head up high. for all those people who try to break her, you never will. I need you in my life because knowing you'll ne there tomorrow gives me strength to make it through today. The way i felt about you couldn't be compared to anything else. No words could have explained. No emotion ever felt like enough and i hope you know that. I trust you. I will wait for you because i believe that if you truly love me, you will never stop , no matter what and as much as you deny the love you feel for me, if you ever loved me, you always will. I love you and probably always will.And i'm still here waiting to catch you if you fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us