Tuesday 1 November 2011

dedicate to someone :)





Dedicate to: someone :)

if after this we will not be together, it will be hurt.. a lot.. but I will never forget you. i will not regret knowing you and loving you because you are the one of the best things that's ever happened to me. I will look back and I’ll always be thankful that you came into my world. I feel so BLESSED that I was given the chance to love you. You came and brought so much meaning into my life… you brought love and care, and so many wonderful things and for that I will forever be grateful. You came and taught me how to love and you showed me what it’s like to be loved in return.

I met and loved someone like you. You changed my life in the most beautiful way… you gave me one of the happiest, most unforgettable experiences a girl could ever have. I will NEVER be sorry that I fell in love with you. Being sorry for what happened between us would be like denying what I felt about you. And I can’t do that. You brought so much happiness into my life.

I know I’m not perfect, and I’ve made my own share of mistakes. I’ve done things I’m not very proud of… and for that, I’m sorry. But if there’s one thing that I’m proud of, it’s the fact that I loved you unconditionally.

Thank you for everything. For all the love we shared and all the priceless moments. and hope that you will love me as what i am with all your heart 

Lot of love,
yana



No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us