Saturday 5 November 2011

hurt =(


Have you ever felt as though your heart have just been ripped apart?
i have
it doesn't feel good
not at all
It’s hurt..!
Over and over I tried to be strong
Over and over I smile but inside I’m dying
Over and over I tried to accept it
Over and over I act like nothing happened
Waiting is painful!
the worst is, when that happened you can't even cry
too numb
eyes too dry
it's as though even if we shout with all our might no one will hear us
so do we expect people to listen?
It’s as though no matter what happens
even if people pass us by
they will not notice
they will not even spare a second glance at you
They did not understand you
too cruel for tears
so please save me from tears
I’m tired to get sad
I’m sick of crying
I’m sick of hoping
I’m sick of waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us