Tuesday 1 November 2011

why i love u ??


Ever had this warm fuzzy feeling that you don't know how to describe?
But somehow , it makes you feel good in the inside ?

Someone have ask me about ..
" why u love me? "
but i do not think i have the right answer for that question

The best part of falling in love is not when you're in a relationship.
It's the part where both sides know that they themselves are falling for each other.
But they don’t want to be a part of in relationship.
Because they think that the relationship comes after they close each other
and the relationship come without they plan

All they ever do was , 
talk .
hang out .
laugh .
share stories, problem
and things that they like

And it's about what they do that makes you have that warm fuzzy feeling in the inside .

It's what we called it " LOVE " .

There are things that I really want to share out .
But somehow, its hard to describe .
I can't tell you what it really is .
I can only tell you what it feels like .
It felt warm and sweet .









Never ask why I love you, 
just accept that I do, 
and that I will for the rest of my life.”





No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us