Wednesday 2 November 2011

jealous !


I may look happy all the time to most people .
But no one actually knows how I really feel in the inside .


Actually sometime I get jealous with my little bro
Because everybody proud of him
But I think no one proud of me.. =(
and that will make me down n feel give up 
I started to write blog because every time when I'm sad or happy,
it's either I can't find anyone to talk about it or nothing comes out of my lips .
I don't know how to describe how I feel so I decided to write them out in words . 
Somehow it makes me feel better in the inside . 

Whenever anything happens , 
I always tell myself everything will be okay in the end . 
Cause everything happens for a reason . 
I believe everyone has to place to go or things to do when they are sad and down to make them feel better . 
Since I can't go anywhere for now , 
this blog is the only way for me to ease my pain . 
The only thing in my life that listens to whatever I want to say .
At least for now .
to my self :   
it's not gonna be easy to live
 in the earth as a human being..
yes, it's really hard to live, 
but...
don't ever give up..
because.....
the world is actually a very 
beautiful place to live in..
you just don't know about it yet... ;)
just be strong
allah s.w.t will always with  you!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us