Wednesday 28 September 2011

♥Appreciate♥


recently..a bit much of thinking..

but is learning to appreciate wat i hav now..
not to think too much..
hope to be happy with the one i love everyday..
which included my family..my dear♥ and all my friends..

Dear

i know sometimes im a bit 'fan'..
coz sometimes i so easy to get angry..

always wan u to be wif me..
even u feel tired ..
u still have to be wif me..
sometimes i easy to feel jealous.. its not sumtime but almost everyday
i know u dun like.. coz u said " jgn pelik2 bley:) "
sometimes..
i do something u dun like..
sometimes..
i din listen to u..
i dunno how to explain y i will like tis..
but i just so love u dear
dear♥
i dunno whether we can together forever or not..
i really hope dat we can reach dat 10 years and more♥
i will appreciate wat u do for me♥
i will cherish you♥
i will treasure the time when we 2 together♥
please forgive me for wat i had done wrong..

I Love You My Dear♥

take care everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us