Friday 30 September 2011

,,its friday..

owwhh god..
its 2.31am rite now n i'm still cant sleep.. huhu
its friday :)

Yup..its Friday..a lovely Friday.. i hope so
but wat can i do for tis whole day?? date maybe? hehe


hmm..well...i duno wat i can do seriously..
but for sure..2day is brand new day with no worries :)
every one should enjoy everyday given by the GOD
treasure n cherish everything u have got

2day mum n dad will b going to kluang again!huhu
so i've 2 b an independent gurl!
i should improve my self to b a better person n better daughter!

everyone does need improvements..
but it depends watever u wish to improve
though sounds quite hard,but if u work hard..
im sure u're gonna step into success path
yup..i wish i can b independent person which do not rely on people so much especially my parent
sumtimes things i need to settle myself without any help from others
i need to train myself..
alright..juz see when can i success
erm..another thing is..
perhaps is my behavior..???
sumtimes im emotional n sumtimes i can b cheerful all the day.
as i noe its not gud cuz people around u wouldnt like to guess y r u in down mood..
especially my dear.. hehe


so,put a smiling face everyday..
n people feels comfortable to mix wif u
aww..wil u guys think tat im " crazy" if i laugh everyday..??
HAHAHA...
anyway,i guess im not hard to mix wif..
i can chat whatever things wif u if u start a topic wif me..
cuz im talkative.. dont u think so?
hee^^


*special thanks to najihahaha, my dear and other friendz who walk into my life n lead me to a brighter life,without u guyz,i wil definitely not a happy person.thanks alot.i wil appreciate u guys..heart ya *

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us