Wednesday 28 September 2011

.. nothing...


time and life doesn't flash back..
i cant go bac the moment which were happy and memorable..
i just hope my future will not be too bad..
i do appreciate what i had now..
but i am oso a human being..
dun tell me anyone can be perfect in this world..
at least..at least i had tried my very best..
u may not understand what am i talking about..
nvm..tats my purpose..
not everything can write in this blog..unless i lock it..
but there is no point for me to write blog but then lock it up..
it's meaningless rite..?
as the result some of the things only can keep inside the heart..
dun wan tell other ppl as they wont know ur feelings..somemore will get scold sometimes..
so what for i tell them..?keep it to myself is the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us