Friday 23 September 2011

.. LUCKY ..


Staying up late night
Looking at stuffs in the room
Thoughts all over my mind
Studies? Financial? Relationship?
huh... 
Is this the right one? 
Yes!! I am going to make it happen
People always demand for stuff they desire
I do so...
Unlimited wants that could not be fulfilled
But nothing is better than what I own now
I want it to stay with me
To never be apart
May all those mistakes
From the past, present & also in the future
Be forgiven
Giving myself a chance & strength
To revive from a life that could never be worse
Not being emo tonight
Not gonna be unless it's time of the month
Feeling lucky that I'm still alive
Alive to be with those people I love
To my abah, Mama, sis aleen, Lil Bro fared,  sumone that i admire & friends
Stay healthy, stay happy
i love u all! so much.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us