Friday 23 September 2011

.. face! :( ..


Face condition is getting worst! :(
Wonder wat's wrong with my face. 
Pimples are growing out non-stop. Yup, is non-stop
The very 1st time i experience this. 
As i noe, we do care about our face cos face gives important image to other ppl.
 Ya, i care how ppl look into my face. My image is way more important than anything
So recently, im so into doing research abt facial thingy. Last year, i switched my facial products to garnier. Actually i didnt reaally noe the functions of it, and i only demand for whitening function ( my face is dry skin, shud b using hydrated item). 
I used for one year, 
Gosh! Face condition is getting worst each day. (teruk! huhu.. ngn parut2 lagik.. hadoi.. )
Parents and siblings advised me to stop using or else my face is hard to cure when it reaches serious manner.
 I didnt believe them cos "as i noe" my face is suitable for every type of skincare products. One year passed, pimples gettimg very serious and started to grow everywhere. 
I start worrying. Since the sale girl recommended me to use loreal, yet it doesnt cure. 
Ya, i noe it takes time but im getting impatient cos i do reali look ugly. 
Please dun tease me if u meet me :(
Oh ya, currently im trying  skinz for hydration purpose. 
I noe my skin needs moisture. But my fren told me this brand doesnt help to cure pimples and whitening T.T.  i bought in guardian. . 
So i guess i'll b using this for some awhile of time and test the effect. 
If still doesnt work, have to spend large amount of money to buy other product!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us