Monday 17 October 2011

.. about time..


this is story about time
time always past by
i just realize how important of time even every seconds
1 seconds will move while i write this post
Soon the seconds will add up to a minute
and minutes will add up to be an hour
and then come daysweeksmonths and years
Time files whether we want it or not
We can't never stop time even a second
And we can't never wish for them to go by slowly
We can't never turn back time

With the blink of an eye
I am nearing my graduation
In less than a year, I will find my job.. hope so
in 3 or 4 year i will get married.. 
And greet a new chapter in my life

When I was way way younger
I use to think that being a young adult is an achievement
always think about want to be an adult soon
An achievement in life where we finally "made it"
But now turning 23 in a about month's time
I see that I still have a long way before I "made it" in life

I'm only beginning to live life
The real world is waiting for me once I graduating

What am I to do after my graduation?
fear of it.. huhu
I'm afraid to take the next step in my life
I'm afraid thinking if I can't fulfill the dreams that I have set for myself
and the dream of my family
I'm afraid, will I never meet my target in life
I'm afraid of my life after this
i want to be a good person
i want to be a daughter that my parent can be proud of me
i want to have a good life
so i have to face with my fear..
i need to be strong
i need someone to talk to
i need someone who i can shared everything
i need someone who can advised me..
all i need is strength

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us