Thursday 6 October 2011

wish list


I'm very girly.
I'm greedy as well.
There is a long wish list in my mind,
and it is usually what a girly girl longing for.

1. More clothes. *until my wardrobe is going to burst *
2. Red/pink heels or wadges shoes. *RED is love*
3. Perfume. *not lancome anymore coz already have*
4. I pad. * later i'll buy it by my own or by husband one day ;)* 
5. Change new hairstyle. *perm perhaps after my hair back 2 long*
6. Slim down ! *MUST!!!!*
7. Grow taller. *no hope* :(
8. Get a new blackberry case. *pink and red with blink2 or else janji cute!=)*
9. New camera. *DSLR perhaps..not now! Next2 year*
10. bag or purse. *really need purse :(
11. watch! . *the cute one.. couple watch maybe :)
12. set of makeup. *nice rite but I have 2 learn how 2 make up wif nicely
13. a room that full wif white and pink colour or white and red *bed sheet,langsir,wallpaper and everything!dreaming ^_^* 
14. lamp *pink! Or red! Therapy for me to sleep
15. bracelets ,earring and necklaces* The cute one
16. music box* The nice one that have nice song
17. snow ball/ water ball* love it
18. accessory in my car with the red or pink color * nice!
19. pink or red car! * long term plan ;)
20. accessories for my hair * headband n others with pink or red *

Most important : Save money ! Spend on shopping, less on foods.hehe
Note to myself : Study hard ! 
If after this I have another list of things that I like to have i'll update it in my next blog =) and i will update all the picture of things that i like ok..

To someone,
Please say YES to me,
yes for what I want.. ehhe
yes for what I choose..
I'm happy with it if you said YES. 
or else I will show you this face. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us