Saturday 8 October 2011

.. out with friend! ..


"Friendship is what gets you through the bad times and helps you enjoy the good times" 

its true~
Friendship is very important during our lifetime...
i was going out with my best friend since primary school today...
same name with me liyana ;)...
last night she bbm me and ask me either i'm free today or not
so I answer yes
so she ask me to accompany her to bb center coz there something wrong with her phone..
so I said ok la.. c u 2morrow morning
so today she pick me up at 9.40am
we arrived at times square at 10.15 but we can't find the bb center
so we decided to go to lowyat coz her brother would like to buy xternal.
Then we went back to times square
we go kopitiam for brunch(breakfast+lunch),shopping n chatting for sure...
then,she ask me a question:
"hey,why you cut your hair?"
then, i answered "....."
actually i dunno how to answer la...
haha
talk about our future,we are in different path in the future...
that lyana will become pharmacies she is studying pharmacy
and I , I'm gonna be a good hr manager.. ehhe.. hope so..
or lecturer
haha, maybe i will continue master,depends...
i reviewed back the time when we were in primary school...
doing homework 2geta, gossip about teacher 2geta, crazy 2geta...n much much more
memorable moment~
oh, suddently i think of my friends during degree :(~
by d way, I enjoy my day today
and I already some of things that I wrote it in my wish list and hope I can buy or get present from anyone another things that I wish I could have :)

3 comments:

  1. akak.. lagu kat blog akak ni Ya Sudahlah kan?? kite pun suka lagu nii.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup2.. lagu yg bg smangat kat akk.. ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. rajen tulis blog!! nice!! syg kemba sgt2!! =)

    ReplyDelete


Uploaded with ImageShack.us