Wednesday 19 October 2011

perception about beauty

i've been thinking about the meaning of beautiful for a girl..
does she have to be sexy, thin, nice face to be a beautiful girl?
for me..
the prettiest girls are not necessarily the thinnest ones,
with the whitest teeth,
and a closet full of vintage dresses
The prettiest girls are the ones who have only kind things to say about others,
and for them self
i know
Some people will disagree with this description of beauty
but , i want to be that person
i want to be beautiful just not because of the nice shirt or dress that i wear
but beautiful with my attitude
respect people..
know how to protect my self
Ignore the bad voices in my mind
Be stronger than everything that hinders my spirit
Be creative, seize opportunities, and pursue everything that inspires me
i really hope i can be beautiful ,
beautiful with that attitudes
dear.. hope you can help me to be that beautiful girl
and hope you will love me for that beauty that i will try to be



No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us