Monday 17 October 2011

..eye bags.. =( ..


It took me a while to sleep last night, so I woke up with big eye bags. and i'm so sorry dear coz did not wake you up this morning.. huuhhu.. sorry.. =( .. its all because I wasn’t feeling emotionally good yesterday, a lot of things going inside my head.  ok! i this few days i like to think and think! emo right! and guess what i've been thinking that do not want to go for my grad! ..but yesterday dear make me realize that how important of my grad! so i must go and be happy and enjoy my day =) .. until dear advices me  " xmo emo2 yeh".. ehehhe..  then my feeling getting better but! hurm.. then i've tried to call dear but .. wateva la.. well I guess all I need is some self reflection and evaluation or holiday maybe oh nop shopping .. hurmm.. no jgk la.. mayb just need my dear... After all, i only can control my feelings. Well If i let my feelings control me, that’s not a good thing for me. I know some things are beyond my control, and that worrying about them is not going to do me any good, so what I can do is to alter my perception to look at things in a positive way. It’s not easy, I wish I can just follow my own advice, but I’m just human and a normal person And I have struggles too. But this feeling too, shall pass. Now if only I knew how to get rid of dark circles under my eyes brought by little sleep that would be great too rite.. eehehhe.. and while sleep just pun a cut of tomatoes.. wow.. Great! =) .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us