Wednesday 5 October 2011

..everyone has one!..


Everyone has one
Which that is the one guy you just 
cannot seem to erase no matter how hard you try
He is the one who inconveniently 
pops into your mind just moments before you fall asleep, 
the name you hope to see appear on your phone,
 the guy who took an irretrievable piece of you
 at a time during your past. 
He may have been the one who hurt you or
 maybe you were the one who hurt him. 
He may have been the one that u love or 
someone that love u .
Regardless of how it worked out,
 he is the guy you will never forget and 
the one you are thinking about while reading this. 
Yep...everyone has one

This is to the guy that I cannot seem to erase-

i'm starting to think about you were solely put in my life to cause me heartache (migraine la! ). Every time I think I have finally forgotten you there you are right back in my life to remind me.  Sure, there are times when I wish you had picked me, when I wish it was you that was holding my hand , care about me, kissing me good night and be mine.. only mine!- but it's not. You didn't pick me yet. That is my reality. That is what I have to tell myself every time I am reminded of you. I know you will always be that one guy to me. The one I fell head over heels for, the one that I will always question how it would be now had it worked out differently, and the one that I will always save a little piece of my heart for. 

Maybe I can't erase you, maybe I'm not supposed to. ! but just wait for the moment that i wish..

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us