Friday 21 October 2011

.. hope..




everything about hope!
I've put my hopes too high in whatever I do ,
even in study and also in my love life
but my hope will turn to sad feeling
and ended up getting disappointed every time .
Slowly , I'm kinda getting used to it already .
Getting used to whatever I do that goes wrong .
Getting used to DISAPPOINTMENT.
Getting used to FAILING.
Getting used to SADNESS

It's not hard to say good bye to the one we like
and fell for another one .
The one , that I think everything would be PERFECT .
But ... things turn out the other way around .
I did my best , but I doubt theres hopes .
and now
I lost hope .

someone told me , 
If something doesn't belong to you ,
Just let it go and get over it .
if u still want something that not belong to you
Someday that thing will leave u

When a person don't belong to you ,
They are meant for someone else out there .
Just not you .

Never knew I would fall for this person .
Never knew it could be him . 
Never knew somehow it kinda hurts in the inside 
we never know anything

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us