Friday 14 October 2011

..to my dear future bf ..


to my dear future boyfriend..

i'm sorry if i ignore u diz morning without any reason
i'm sorry coz i cries last night
i'm sorry for lying
i'm sorry if i get jealous not if i get but i'm really jealous
i'm sorry for acting like childish
i'm sorry for everything that i do to make u unhappy
i hope that u still have not give up on me yet
i thank u for all the smiles that u bring to me
all the happiness that u give me
i thank u for being there when i need
thank u for brightening up my day
you show me that u really care about me
i'm appreciate u..
and the true is i'm really happy with u..
but i knoe..
now our relationship is complicated
i'll and always understand your situation the most important things is
knowing you is good enough for me
you do not need to shower me with gifts or 
spend your money to keep me happy 
i'm not that selfish or materialistic type
all i want is some good quality time 
we could be laying around
i'll be more satisfied
future boyfriend..
i hope i can  meet u soon..
sometimes we just have to let go of someone that we love
it not because we want to but we have to
because it is the right things to do
i will let u go with the one who really deserve to be with you
so that you can take care of that person
i realize it when i watch Indonesian movie tittle  "tentang cinta " 
this is what love is all about
and i hope i can be strong enough to face this situation








'

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us