Friday 7 October 2011

.. happy day :)..




the day i never forget
a very happy
last post i said that i will post the picture of things that i love
i already edit the picture but still not post yet
but , i'm very touched because i already get some of thing that i wish i could have
perfume yg sgt wangi!
and lampu yg sgt2 unik!
sgt2 ske ngn lmpu tuh..
very nice n touch je tau! ehheh
asal tgk je kompem tgn gatal nk maen2.. ehhe
dear always remind me to do not play with it.. ehhe
but i know its expensive 
so kesian kat dear.. huhu
i love it very much
u really surprised me dear..
sbb smalam die tpu! hehe
dear said he want to sew me today
eh ptt nye khamis.. ehehe
sbb nk bg something 
tp x nk bg tahu pun! even i keep asking about that
but he still did not want to tell me
pndai sgt simpan rahsia! ehhe :)
i do really appreciate that dear!
i really wish that i can buy something for my dear soon! 
A BIG THANK YOU to him, My Dear
i swear i will take good care of you my dear..

Dear, thank you for everything..
many many things until i cant list out one by one..
Thank You is the only 2 words i can say my dear..
I love you..thanks for be with me..

Hopefully both of us can walk thru the unlimited days,
months and even years together wif you. 
We will stay more happily than ever and hold our hands tight to walk to a brighter future. 

To my dear ♥
yes,u snatch my heart away
yes,i found the right person as my Mr.Right
and hope i be ur Mrs. Right
 n i hope u're the last one who can stay inside my heart
with your presence,
yes,u lead me to a cheerful life
yes,im not lonely to pass thru single bits of my life
yes,my life fills wif yr luv,care,concern.....alot...
little promise made by myself
i wouldnt make your heart gets hurt anymore
yes,plz accept all my apologies from me
i knoe i really do it badly to u often
sorry...million of sorry
i knoe u did not like when i talk about that
i promise in the coming days,months,years til endless
i wil b the one who hold your hands tight
walk into the determined path 2gether wif u
cheer n light up your life with no worries n burdens

lot of love,
lyana

2 comments:

  1. akak.. siapakah si dia itu.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. erk.. nnt !! gosip2! ahaha .. tp kn.. mcm fara tau je da .. aahahha

    ReplyDelete


Uploaded with ImageShack.us