Sunday 23 October 2011

.. to : all my friends ..

i miss my university life..
i miss my classmate.. house mate..
just look at all my picture
it bought so much memories
3 years of being in UiTM , Seri Iskandar, Perak did not only award me with knowledge
i did not only grow mentally , matured but it also helped me to a be stronger person
in order to face with challenges in my life
it also helped me in friendship life
people whom i have know that give impact in my life
either positive or negatively 
it had helped me grow to be who i am today
the girl who first entered into UiTM 2008 is not the same anymore
with the girl who write this blog now
Through this 3 years in UiTM
i have learned to love my self
i have learned to love my family
i have learned to love my friends and also lecturers
i have learned what real friend are
i have learned to to looks can be deceiving
i have learned that life has so much to offer
life that full with happiness , sadness and others.
---------------------------------------------------------------

to all my dearest classmate,
azim,mirul,fara,dd,effa,ain,iqa,bell,ieja,ana,dora,nurul,kak nurul,finaz,as,ieda,ellis and not to 4get aye
and all bhr(a) and bhr(b)
and also my dearest friends from eco and marketing
especially najihah's house mate enon,naziah,sya,
ita's and the geng + eton's classmate
my ex roomate (part1) mira
and to all people who i know and be my friends since part 1 until part 6
(i'm sorry if i did not mention your name)
you all have touched my life in many ways
i truly miss every single moment that we shared together
i miss the laughter and the tears
the silliness and the seriousness 
the thing that we had to go through as juniors then as seniors 
thank you for being my friends
i hope that we will still be friends
i'm sorry 4everything
i love u all =)


"Friends are the most important
 ingredient in this recipe of life." 

1 comment:


Uploaded with ImageShack.us