Wednesday 19 October 2011

.. letter for mr. ...... ..


Mr. ....... =),
i know u read my blog since I wrote a post for you. We’ve been friends for years , but recently you’ve become the person I want to share everything with. You’re one of the few people I trust to keep me safe and you make me better in more ways than I can list. 
I love the kind of man you are. You’re one of the most thoughtful, honest, loyal people I’ve ever met and it inspires me on a daily basis. I know I'm a little bit emo sometimes, but I secretly love that you have a better attitude than me. Knowing you is the best thing that i ever have. Even during a time when I was sure that relationships couldn’t last forever, you insisted that, with the right partner, they could.
Thank you for never giving up on me and, most importantly, for never letting me give up on myself. I don’t always think I deserve someone like you, but I’m beyond blessed to have you in my life. You bring me so much sunshine. u always try to make me smile. i hope , i will always be in your heart and always be someone that important to your life..
take care dear.. thanx 4everything.
With love,
lyana

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us