Sunday 9 October 2011

.. why i wirte? should i stop writing


so sudden i keep thinking about should i stop write my blog..
and it make me realize that, why i write..
When I neglect to write, I get lost in my life. It’s like I need every thought to stretch out its roots to find where my heart is grounded.

I write when I question my purpose…  When I wonder if i have nobody to share with and i'm alone.

I write to thank God for the trials… When I realize that I was not forgotten and that, really, trials are some of the most formative blessings I’ve been granted.

I write to find significance in the things that everyday life offers me… When I realize that every life has to be a testimony to something truly personal and beautiful.

I write to protect the memories worth keeping safe. happiness, sadness and others memories.

I must write about the things I love, the things I find, and the things I lose. I must write about the beauty in breaking. I must write about the most sincere and honest parts of my story. 

I write to hear my own voice. so i will keep write my blog! i will never stop blogging just because afraid of people will talk about me and my memories.. besides, only blog that i have now to be my partner, my best friend, my soul and mcm2 la! huhu.. i love my blog!



 truely,
lyana

2 comments:

  1. akak.. dont stop berblogging.. this is part of our diary, when people cant listen our voices, this is the place that we can spill everything..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok! demi fara n para peminat akk teruskn.. ahahah .. peminat la sgt kn! padahal dr sendr yg bace.. ehehe

    ReplyDelete


Uploaded with ImageShack.us