Thursday 20 October 2011

.. My bad ..

Dear my lovely blog ..
U know how much I ♥̸̨ u!
Now.. I only have u!
U r my ♥̸̨ ..
U r my friend
U r my family
U r everything
Hurm..
Today I've problem with my sis
I have problem with dear
I have problem with my heart
I know, its happen because of my bad
I'm the one who make mistake
I'm the one that make them hurt
But I've tried my best
I've tried to be a good sis
I've tried to be a good daughter
I've tried to be a good friend
I've tried to be a good person
I've tried to be a nice person to everyone
But, some of them still be mad at me
What should I do?
How?
I've sacrifices my happiness to them
I've to fake my smile in front of them so that they can be happy with me
But why should this happen?
What else that I can do? Huhu..
Seriously I really need someone
But I don't know who's the one that I need
Friend? Family? Bf?

...

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us