Monday 3 October 2011

.. that her! ..

Something that u should knoe..
When i'm is quiet ... millions of things are running in my mind...
When i'm is start not arguing ... i'm thinking deeply.
When i'm looks at u with eyes full of questions ... i'm wondering how
long you will be around.
When i answers ' I'm fine ' after a few seconds ... actually i'm not at all
fine coz i hope u will care more about me.

When i'm stares at you i'm wondering why you are lying
When i'm lays on your chest .. i wish for you to be mine forever.
When i wants to see you everyday... i wants to be pampered.
When i says ' I love you ' .. i really means it to u dear.
When i says ' I miss you ' .... no one in this world can miss you more than
that.
Life only comes around once and i just want to make sure that i spend it with the right person and i hope u r d rite person for me dear....and i'm the rite person for u..
where i want to Find a guy .. who calls me beautiful instead of hot.
who calls me back when i hang up on him.
who will stay awake just to watch i'm sleep. 

Wait for the guy who ..... kisses me forehead.
Who wants to show me off to the world when u are in your sweats.
Who holds my hand in front of his friends.
Who is constantly reminding me of how much he cares about me and how lucky he
is to have me.
Who turns to his friends and says, ' That's her!! '



truely from my heart,
lyana

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us