Wednesday 19 October 2011

.. Too many thing to thing..

omg.. I don't know what should I do
Too many things to think of
Too many thing to endure
Too many things that I've to face
I have come to point that my heart hurts beyond words
Tears filled my eyes but never enough to wet my cheeks
I really want to scream
And I really want to cry in frustration
But words just won't come
As I opened my mouth to let out scream
Nothing comes out
Not even a single 'aaaa'
I really want to share my feeling
But I don't know to tell them
I blinked my eyes
And there wasn't a single drop of tear
I have come to an extend where my eyes
Are too dry to cry
And my heart full of sadness
And my brain keep thinking about that thing
But with no tear and no voice!

....
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us