Monday 10 October 2011

..ITS 9/10/11..


Well..as you guys know today is 9/10/11
if you guys read my last update in my blog,
i've list the date that i hope will be my sweet day, my nice day and anything that can make me happy
it is becoz i think that 9/10/11 is very nice date 
and i hope that date can be one of the happy day that i can remember it
but
Woke up this morning with the anxious and empty feeling again
I just hate those time where I just feel sad for no reason
Tears will collect in my eyes for no reason
I just feel like bursting out crying
well..
Too many things took place within these few days or weeks
Things that reminds me of the reality of life..
and now i realize something..
today is just a day like other day..
and 9/10/11 already turn to 10/10/11
honestly i feel sad but nothing that we can do
mse sentiase bergerak..
anyway i still keep hoping that another date that i wish could be my happy day will come true..


No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us