Saturday 29 October 2011

finally, i grad!



six months living on campus and two and half year out of campus. six semesters studying, attending lectures and taking exams. One semester out in the field, teaching practice. Three years having fun, sad with my classmate and friends. Three years of knowing how to be a good student and be a good friend. Three years of having homesick .All these are my memories. These all the things I want to cherish. It was through all these that I've mature and made friends I want to keep for life.

I've finally graduated with a Second Class (upper) Degree in Bachelor of buss admin (Hons) Human Resource Management. Three years in the UiTM has come and gone. Now, I finally bid it goodbye. Earning a degree seemed so easy now, as there are more and more graduates on the streets. However, making our life in the university worth its' three years, is not easy. 

It is neither easy nor tough to paint our university life with bright and vibrant colors. It is always up to the person to paint their own picture of life in the university. I'm proud to say that my university life is more beautiful than a rainbow but sometimes dull and dark. I cherish every single moment of it.



 love u mummy n daddy ;)






congrats to all my friends .. love u all .. hope we can still be friends!..

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us