Saturday 8 October 2011

.. guilty, sad, down,!..


yes,until now im stil blaming myself for the mistake i had made!
feel so stupid n feel so down rite now!
the feeling is juz like couldnt get off from me
seriously it annoys me loads!
i really dont know what to do!
plus i cant share this with someone
coz i know it just can make me more sad and feel more guilty
i do love him but .. thing becomes so complicated!
still keep thinking about that
well,as my fren  told me,it was a PAST tense
so dont let it makes me to feel unhappy
but..im really sad n regret of my stupid action
how i wish the time can reverse back n i have one more chance to make the decision
but now nothing i can do except blaming myself
feel so much sorry to that person
guilty~guilty~guilty~
juz hate myself damn much

well..everyone should look forward but nt backwards
i wil juz keep this deep inside my heart
keep reminding myself not to repeat the mistakes
not to hope for something that i'm not sure yet
but sumtimes things are unpredictable
and sometimes things are complicated
until we have to make decision based on our heart
n seems like its fated
cant predict wat wil happen next
to people there a piece of advice for u guys
and also for me
appreciate what u have now

No comments:

Post a Comment


Uploaded with ImageShack.us